Hey I’m going to start posting these
but it takes me a long time to type
so you’ll have to check on my progress to check your answers
These are 27 questions based upon US & Can items –
things which we see every day or have known about all of our lives…
How many can you get right? The average person only gets 7 right
Without looking around or asking anyone
see how many you can get right & see how observant you are
This can be more difficult than it looks – These little simple questions are harder than you think
it just goes to show how little most of really see of the commonplace things in our lives
Now put your thinking caps on
No Cheating, No Looking around, No getting out of your chair,
No using anything on or in your desk NO using the computer to answer the questions either!
Let me know how many questions you are able to answer once I get the answers typed up!
1) on the standard traffic light where is the green light located top or bottom?
2) How many states are in the USA (Don’t laugh lots don’t know)
3) In which hand is the Statue of Liberty’s Torch?
4) What six colors are on the classic Campell’s soup label?
5) What 2 numbers on the telephone dial don’t have letters by them?
6) When you walk does your left arm swing with your right leg or left leg?
7) How many matches are in a standard pack?
8) On the United States flad is the top stripe red or white?
9) What is the lowest number on the FM radio dial?
10) Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise? (in North America)
11) Which way does a "no smoking" sign’s slash run?
12) How many channels does a VHF TV dial have?
13) On which side of a women’s blouse are the butons?
14) Which way do fans rotate?
15) What is on the back of a Canadian dime?
16) How many sides does a Stop sign have?
17) Do books have even numbered pages on the right or left side?
18) How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
19) How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
20) Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc… Who’s missing?
21) How many hot dogs are in a standard package?
22) On which playing card is the cards maker’s trademark?
23) On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the openings between the slats?
24) On the back of a Canadian $1.00 coin what is in the centre?
25) There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone What 2 symbols bear no digits?
26) How many curves are there in a standard paper clip?
27) Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise (as a rule)?